January 5, 2009

Latest & Greatest

Dear All,

For the past few weeks, I have been working with an NGO in my town called Sustainable Cambodia. I work there four nights a week, teaching students from very very poor backgrounds. The NGO provides full funding for their education and for many students' needs at home. Its an incredible organization with even more incredible students. They are easily the highlight of my day ... every day. They are beautiful and intelligent and determined in a way that you wouldn't believe. If you are interested in learning more about my service here and the work that I do, please visit their website: www.sustanablecambodian.org. They are always looking for people to sponsor students, and I assure you ... it changes lives. Please take a minute and check out my latest and greatest adventure. I can't tell you how much these guys mean to me.

Love and Peace,
Whit

No comments: