September 11, 2009

NEW PHOTOS

Yes, I've been terrible ... a summer of training new volunteers, a week in Takeo for a TEFL Conference, Camp GLOW, the City Beautification Project ..... and no photos. Here they are and a few extras to prove that even though I'm working hard, I'm still playing hard too! Highlights to look for: photos from my summer projects (GLOW in particular was a HUGE suggess), some beautiful ruins and a silk artisan's workshop at Phnom Chiso (Tara's site), and Tiffany, Rebecca, and my trip through the haunted house at the top of Sorya Mall ... yes, there's a haunted house in Phnom Penh. Yes we screamed like little girls. You would have too. ;) We also hit up the arcade. And most of you should know how I feel about arcades: pure love.

[To see more photos, check out my "Summer in the Bode" photo link on the right]




No comments: